Who we are:
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
What we do:
We believe that good products come from good people. That’s why we seek out the most qualified, knowledgeable, and attentive writers and editors to ensure that our products for a given test cover all of the material needed in a clean, precise, and memorable way that simultaneously increases understanding and decreases test anxiety.
Where you fit in:
Right now, we are looking for people who are knowledgeable technology education teachers and passionate about communication to help us create exceptional new content that will help our test-takers ace the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) certification exam. If this sounds like something you’d like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
To do the job well, you will need:
– Current American Planning Association membership
– AICP certification
– Strong working knowledge of the theory and practice of planning including fundamental planning knowledge, plan-making and implementation, and areas of practice
– Strong written communication skills
– Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you’re hired, you will:
– Produce high quality unique content to help us serve our customers
– Respond quickly to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
– Work with a project manager to ensure that your work meets specifications
– Provide weekly updates to show your progress
To facilitate your work, we will:
– provide you with instructions and resources.
– review and give feedback as you submit work.
– answer any questions you have as they come up.
If you’d like to apply, please submit your resume in the contact box below. If you don’t possess the exact qualifications we have listed here, but still believe that you can provide what we’re looking for, send us a note and tell us why.
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Comments or questions are welcome.