Who we are:
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
What we do:
We believe that good products come from good people. That’s why we seek out the most qualified, knowledgeable, and attentive writers and editors to ensure that our products for a given test cover all of the material needed in a clean, precise, and memorable way that simultaneously increases understanding and decreases test anxiety.
Where you fit in:
Right now, we are looking for a knowledgeable project management professional to create exceptional new instructional content that will help test-takers ace the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP exam. If this sounds like something you’d like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
To do the job well, you will need:
– PMP certification from the Project Management Institute
– Strong working knowledge of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing
– Strong written communication skills
– Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you’re hired, you will:
– Produce high quality instructional content to help us serve our customers
– Respond to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
– Work with a project manager to ensure that your work meets specifications
– Provide weekly updates to show your progress
To facilitate your work, we will:
– provide you with instructions and resources.
– review and give feedback as you submit work.
– answer any questions you have as they come up.
If you’d like to apply, please submit your resume in the contact box below. If you don’t possess the exact qualifications we have listed here, but still believe that you can provide what we’re looking for, send us a note and tell us why.
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Comments or questions are welcome.