Who we are:
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
What we do:
We believe that good products come from good people. That’s why we seek out the most qualified, knowledgeable, and attentive writers and editors to ensure that our products for a given test cover all of the material needed in a clean, precise, and memorable way that simultaneously increases understanding and decreases test anxiety.
Where you fit in:
Right now, we are looking for a knowledgeable CT technologist to create exceptional new content that will help test-takers ace the BCSP’s Associate Safety Professional (ASP) Exam. If this sounds like something you’d like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
To do the job well, you will need:
- An ASP or CSP certification from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Strong working knowledge of the following topics: safety management systems, fire prevention and protection, emergency response management, industrial hygiene, occupational health, and law and ethics
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of mainstream word processors (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, etc.)
If you’re hired, you will:
- Perform diligent research, supporting and bolstering personal understanding of the content in order to communicate it effectively and thoroughly
- Write high quality, unique instructional content to help us best serve customers
- Work with our project managers to ensure submitted work meets required specifications
- Respond quickly and positively to constructive feedback, making all necessary edits to submitted work
- Provide weekly updates to demonstrate steady progress
To facilitate your work, we will:
– provide you with instructions and resources.
– review and give feedback as you submit work.
– answer any questions you have as they come up.
If you’d like to apply, please submit your resume in the contact box below. If you don’t possess the exact qualifications we have listed here, but still believe that you can provide what we’re looking for, send us a note and tell us why.
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Comments or questions are welcome.